DOES YOUR BUSINESS USE MICROSOFT 365® (formerly OFFICE 365®)?
Let’s Get PREPARED – EFFICIENT – COST-EFFECTIVE
- Review current subscriptions vs.your active employee list. Identify unused, unnecessary licenses and other opportunities for cost savings.
- Perform Secure Score Review focusing on basic protections every company should have.
- Ensure that Auditing is turned on.
- Ensure default lockout policy is changed to meet your requirements. We recommend 3 attempts, lockout for 60 minutes. Some of our clients prefer 5 attempts or 30 minutes duration…
- Ensure Multi-factor Authentication is enforced (at minimum for your Global Administrator accounts). Ideally, all users of Microsoft (Office) 365 should have Multi-factor Authentication enforced, all the time.
- Show you the options for Geo-Location security. Block the countries people can login from or send email from. Determine the best fit for your business.
- Are you irritated that you keep getting email spam from people pretending to be from your company? A simple Anti-spoofing rule can stop this nonsense in its tracks!
- Are you using Teams®, SharePoint®, OneDrive®? Do you wish you could? Are you happy with how they function? We start with two 1-hour sessions to learn about your collaboration challenges and needs. We show you how to achieve the objectives you want.
- Totally new to Teams and wondering if it can help you? We demonstrate how our clients use the Apps today to keep day-to-day business operations working at top efficiency!
- Sign-up with our simple Contact Form. Provide the best day/time for a brief call to review your goals and make the necessary arrangements to get started.
- We will need to arrange an administrator account on your Microsoft (Office) 365 Tenancy for the duration of this audit.
- We will need a current list of your active employees who use Office and/or Email.
- Decide who you want to participate in our two, 1-hour collaboration and productivity sessions.
- Invite whomever you want to our Teams/Sharing demo.
- From sign-up to completion, we estimate the audit should take about 2 weeks.